Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long Day.

Man Sundays seem like the worst day of the week for me. They just drag on and on and just the fact that you gotta go back to work and school being on your mind all day sucks. But anyways not much to say today, I really didn't get much done but go to work for a little bit and chill with some friends. Now i'm back at home and have homework to look forward to. 

Yay.

I didn't really mess with the switch because I knew it would just make me mad and I didn't want to deal with it today. But I thought of some new plans for how my box is gonna work, I'm gonna build a platform in the back of my car for where the batteries can go, its kind of hard to explain but I have a mental picture and I think it will turn out good. This week just needs to go by quick so I can be that much closer to completing my system.

15 comments:

  1. I had to work 5 hours today, and get up early tomorrow--seems like everyone wants to rush in and bother me on Sundays :) just wish I'd had it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. luckily Sundays are easy for me... good luck to you the rest of the week

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i agree, sundays are depressing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel about Sundays. That's why I end up sleeping in so much on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't really enjoy my Sunday nights because I know Monday is right around the corner. So lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate sundays... there should be an extra weekend day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This box is more and more intriguing by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hate sundays sometimes.

    9/12 Daily Clicking!

    http://musclemaniamadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. support u ..

    support me 2 ? =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kewl story, bro! Following!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the successful blog... you have a good thing going here

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog !
    i like your post
    following you bro ;)

    ReplyDelete